Current available positions within Steve Heckler Associate client companies.
Service Delivery Manager
The objective of the Service Delivery Manager is to manage, grow and develop a loyal, satisfied and appropriately skilled engineering team. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall productivity and quality of work for their assigned team(s) and works to ensure that each of their team members have the skills and tools needed to be successful and addresses/expedites escalations when necessary. The Service Delivery Manager works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise. The Service Delivery Manager coordinates activities with the various matrixed functional leaders within All Covered to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
Essential Job Functions
Manage a team of Engineers with a focus on:
- Business and Financial Management
- Growth Focus (for both Revenue and Profit)
- Acquisition Integration Planning
- Cost Planning and Management of Engineering resources
- Training cost Management Sales Management
- Participate in proposal Development, Review and Sign-Off
- Provide Sales support
- Opportunity Identification within the Client base Market Development Activities
- Participate in development of “Go-To Market” strategy for location
- Assist with development and ensure the adoption of Best Practices
- Assist with development of training curriculums
- Attendance at Industry networking events
- Develop strong relationship with local Konica Minolta Business Solutions teams and resources
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Marketing and Practice functions
- Client Relationship Management
- Client retention and satisfaction
- Work closely with Region teams on Client profitability
- Contracted/Project revenue and realized rate IT strategy and consulting (Projects)
- Interface with Corporate Sales, Engineering and Operations
- Functions Engineering and Service Delivery
- Manager of 8-12 engineering resources
- Responsible for Service Delivery quality to the clients in the location
- Partner with Region Leadership to evolve and optimize delivery model
- Local staff planning/execution
- Local performance coaching and counseling
- Local performance reviews/career development
- Responsible for executing on executive and company driven strategies with local team
- Local quality Service Delivery
- Work closely with Principal Engineer and Training Manager to execute required training plans
- Responsible for employee wellness of local team
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 5+ years of work experience in technology, people management, technology consulting, and multiple operating systems network engineering/administration experience
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Management/leadership past experience, managing dispersed and/or Remote teams
- Proven success at building and working as part of a team
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- Exhibits strong coaching, decision making and leadership skills
- Previous I.T. consulting across multiple clients is strongly preferred
- Able to explain and guide clients through technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid drivers’ license
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, is a self-starter, and thinks outside of the box
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Solid commitment to customer service with good initiative and follow-through
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions).
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Anaheim, CA 92806
Business Application Specialist
The role of the Business Applications Specialist is to coordinate, maintain, support and deploy application projects according to deadlines, policies and budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors/consultants/vendors to deliver projects according to plan as well as adhere to SDLC and change management policies.
This role is also responsible to help in the evaluation, selection, development, implementation, administration, testing, and maintenance of business applications systems based on our business objectives and participate in support, upkeep, and upgrades to existing systems and applications. This individual will apply proven communication skills, technical and problem-solving skills, process management/improvement, and knowledge of best practices.
Strategy & Planning
- Set and continually manage project expectations with supervisor and other stakeholders.
- Assist in pre-and post-testing of applications and projects in order to identify potential problem areas, avoid issues and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Help review and analyze existing application, process and workflow effectiveness and efficiency, and then help develop strategies and policies for improvement.
- Help establish a relationship between IT, the business, partners and vendors, and increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities.
- Responsible in understanding the business and its related applications to help ensure that projects align with the technology.
- Assist business stakeholders and manage expectations in prioritizing projects.
- Help ensure the business units understand the technology solution and compliance to governance processes, standards, etc.
Application Implementation and Support
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, development, implementation, administration, testing, and maintenance of business applications systems based on our business objectives and corporate strategies.
- Assess impact of changes due to implementation and work with the organization and vendor to identify solutions to address the changes.
- Ensure that any new software, version or integration into company systems meets business need, functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborate in the testing and validation of new applications, identifying and resolving program issues, errors and opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Liaise with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain production, test, training, and development environments for multiple business units.
- Coordinate training for administrators and end users.
- Manage change requests and problem resolution.
- Document and coordinate acceptance testing procedures and findings.
- Work with key business units to determine needs and requirements, including data gathering, application design and development, and training.
- Identify and resolve program errors.
- Provide technical assistance to project managers, developers and engineers as needed.
- Coordinate and install enhancements and upgrades to systems and application software.
- Liaise with administrators, engineers and stakeholders to assist with quality assurance, workflows, and data processing.
- Learn and adhere to policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Compile and maintain inventory of company software and systems assets and their corresponding contracts/agreements.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and hold training sessions as necessary.
- Responsible for user permissions, access control and segregation of duties for all business applications.
Responsible for change control and internal controls compliance with regards to user permissions and change requests.
- University degree or college diploma preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to understand and communicate/present detailed and advanced business solutions.
- Ability to communicate up and down the management chain, providing the appropriate level of detail and focus on the right information.
- 3 years direct experience in business related application management.
- Strong familiarity with project and change management process and procedures.
- Technically competent with various software and systems, such as Windows OS, networking, Office suite, etc.
- Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and industry a plus.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service and people skills.
- Experience working individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Periodic evening, weekend and holiday work to meet deadlines.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of offsite training, conferences and office visits.
Crown Media Family Networks
Salary & Benefits:
Studio City, CA
Adam Farkas, SVP IT
Infrastructure Engineer, Lead
The Infrastructure Engineer Lead serves as technical lead for effective design, administration, configuration, installation, provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure availability, capacity and performance of network infrastructure systems is achieved. Perform assigned duties as listed in RACI model(s) and under limited direction from manager. Collaborate with peers, architects, project managers, managers and business stakeholders on design, strategy and project activities.
Lead complex network infrastructure efforts and initiatives across one of more functional areas:
- Routing and Switching
- Application Delivery Controller
- Lead infrastructure design reviews.
- Participate in technical research to enable continuing innovation within the network infrastructure.
- Serve as highest-level subject matter expert on routing and switching, firewalls, , security, application delivery controller web application firewall, intrusion prevention, software defined networking and network automation.
- Design and implement highly available solutions to industry best practices to minimize repair and recovery efforts and hardware or software failures.
- Utilize network scripting and automation to automate routine tasks.
- Troubleshoot complex incidents and problems, including escalation to appropriate to 3rd party vendor support, to drive root cause analysis.
- Responsible for researching technology solutions, vendors, products and costs.
- Manage vendors and hold them accountable to contractual SLAs and obligations.
- Submit and fulfill ITSM service requests.
- Coordinate and collaborate with teammembers and service stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings with various technical teams as well as third party vendors.
- Provide assistance for escalated support cases from Network Administrators and Network Engineers.
- Perform peer review of complex changes submitted by peers.
- Provide third tier support including investigation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution.
- Monitor ITSM tickets and prioritize appropriately.
- Design and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, failover and testing efforts.
- This position will be part of on call rotation supporting the production environment 24x7x365.
- Other duties as required to ensure continuous operation of Infrastructure systems.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major such as engineering or computer science (or equivalent years of experience).
- Hold CCIE Routing and Switching (written and lab) and one of more of the following certifications:
- CCNP Wireless
- CCIE Security (written)
Knowledge & Experience
- Thirteen or more years of network experience in a complex environment.
- Expert knowledge of routing and switching with thirteen or more years of experience with: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
- Expert knowledge of network design with nine or more years of experience with: Cisco design methodologies and objectives, addressing and routing protocols, and network expansion considerations within campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
- Expert knowledge of wireless networks with nine or more years of experience with: Aruba Networks, Cisco Wireless
- Expert knowledge of security solutions with nine or more years of experience with: Multi-vendor Firewalls and VPN, Cisco ISE
- Multi Factor Authentication.
- Expert knowledge of application delivery controllers with nine or more years of experience with: F5 Big IP
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI Model.
- Expert knowledge of networking protocols (e.g., SIP, RTP, TCP/IP, IPSEC, HSRP, 802.11, QoS).
- Expert knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP and BGP).
- Expert knowledge of SNMP, log and packet capturing monitoring tools.
- Expert knowledge of operating systems, servers and storage.
- Expert knowledge of audit and security best practices (NIST, PCI, ISO).
- Expert knowledge of Data Center standards including cabling, fire suppression, power and safety.
Schools First Credit Union
Salary & Benefits:
Manager, IT Network & Telecom
(714) 258-4000 x8420