Current available positions within Steve Heckler Associate client companies.
Post Production Systems Administrator II
Job Title: Post Production Systems Administrator II
Key member of Light Iron’s technology organization, responsible for Network & Infrastructure, post production engineering support, and related deliverables. Qualifications include possessing a strong technical understanding of network architecture, premise and cloud based hosting models, feature and episodic post production workflows, techniques and tools. See job description for more information.
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience within a multi-site network environment. Request job description for specifics
Salary & Benefits:
- Based on experience
- Benefits package included
Location: Hollywood, CA
Contact Info: Geoff Stevens, email@example.com, 818-316-1039
IT Ops Director @ Home Franchise Concepts
Job Title: IT Ops Director
IT Ops, Service Desk, InfoSec focus.
- 2.5 years in a director or 7-10 years in an IT Manager/Service Desk Manager role
- Strong understanding of the role
Company: Home Franchise Concepts
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary TBD
- Full benefits package included
Location: Irvine, CA 92806
Contact Info: Faisal Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-231-0924
Programmer Analyst @ JAMS
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
- The Software Engineer plans, designs, develops, tests, and launches efficient information systems and programs in support of core organizational functions. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Software Engineer applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Programming Leadership – Assists in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Business Analysis – Meets with decision makers, system owners, and end-users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identifies and resolves business systems issues.
- Systems Analysis – Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develops strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems; creates system design proposals and presents them to management.
- Program Testing – Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Program Training – Provides orientation and training to end-users for all modified and new systems.
- Program Documentation – Assists in the definition, development, and documentation of software business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis, in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Program Management – Assists in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementing.
- Other Projects – Available for other projects designated by their manager.
- Collaboration – Ability to work with managers, co-workers and panelists, sharing critical information to accomplish objectives; values cooperation within a team and works effectively on projects crossing both regional and functional lines; understands when discussion is necessary before decision making process is complete.
- Reliability – Is present and punctual, prepared for work; is committed to fulfilling job responsibilities.
- Quality of Work – produces accurate and timely work product, fulfilling all requirements of the position.
- Work Ethic – Dedicated to neutrality, integrity, honesty, accountability, and mutual respect in all interactions; provides a supportive work environment for a diverse workforce.
- Sound Judgment – Makes sound decisions; bases decisions on fact rather than emotion; analyzes problems skillfully; uses logic to reach solutions.
- Initiative/Innovation – Must be self-motivated and results oriented; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities; undertakes additional responsibilities when opportunities arise; responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; is solution oriented; open to new ideas.
- Programming Language Proficiency – Has technical expertise programming in C#,.NET framework and WinForms UI design. Has working knowledge in REST API and Security frameworks (e.g.JWT and OATH2). Knowledge of Crystal Reports, VB.Net, SAP business objects, SharePoint, and utilizing third party controls, such as DevExpress, Infragistics, and TxtControl is a plus.
- General Technical Knowledge – Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server
- Research – Ability to conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Code Management – Understanding of source code management and skilled in using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe; proficient in Team Foundation Server (MS Azure DevOps) and/or GitHub.
- Database Programming – Has knowledge of relational database concepts; proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures in Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Communication – Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Program Modeling – Ability to create systems models and specifications for programming.
- Client Service – Has strong client service orientation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer science or information systems, and 4 years related work-experience.
- Proven experience overseeing the design and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, and/or products.
- Essential Job Requirements –
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting at a desk and in front of a computer for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary – $100K – $110K
- Outstanding benefits package – medical, dental, 401K, etc.
Location: Remote / Irvine, CA
Contact Info: Greg Parker – email@example.com