Current available positions within Steve Heckler Associate client companies.
Field Technician – Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Tickets.com, an MLB company, delivers innovative, cutting-edge technologies to enable frictionless and unforgettable fan experiences in venues across the globe. Together with MLB, Tickets.com is changing the landscape of the live sports and entertainment industry, delivering new digital venue and ticketing experiences to millions of fans. Our Technology team builds platforms and products that provide a new smart ticketing solution and venue experience. Using cutting-edge technology, our platform and applications are consumed by fans, stadiums, and MLB teams.
The Field Technician ensures that all Tickets.com equipment in an assigned geographical area is well-maintained and quickly repaired when it breaks down. The Field Technician accomplishes this through regular preventive maintenance visits and troubleshooting/repairs by phone or in person. This position requires that the Technician carry a cell phone at assigned times and respond promptly to any issues. Provides support and training to assigned clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Repair all Tickets.com system-related peripheral equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair, as needed on all thermal ticket printers, computers, report writers, CRTs, modems, terminal servers, ISDN and Frame Relay routers, and networking and data communications gear.
- Troubleshoot repair problems via the telephone. Site visits can be reduced by effectively troubleshooting over the telephone.
- Make regularly scheduled preventive maintenance visits to all assigned client and ticket center locations.
- Continually improve understanding of current technical issues, devices, and technologies associated with Tickets.com systems. Ensure an understanding of Tickets.com system wiring, connectivity, and methods for utilizing device indicators to assist in troubleshooting.
- Provide support and training for all outlets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Generate weekly reports assessing the client system’s security and application status
- Conduct routine training sessions with other Field Technicians on new or revised topics
- Organize in advance and lead weekly meetings with topics as directed by Management
- Generate and maintain a library of training material for newly hired Field Technicians and continuing education for all Field Technicians
- Follow up with the Field Tech team to ensure timely submission of deliverables
- Act as a ‘second level’ escalation source for Field Tech questions and issues
- Document recurring issues for escalation via Management
- Minimum two (2) years of technical experience
- Technical Degree or equivalent. A+ and Network + preferred
- Knowledge/experience with Tickets.com hardware, equipment, systems, and applications
- Prior experience generating reports
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Detail-oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to work well with others and provide constructive feedback
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- STD & LTD
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO, STO, Holidays including Year-End Holiday Break)
- HSA & FSA
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MLB Tickets